These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, January 10, 2007

URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED

From: engineer jerry martins - engineerjerrymartins@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Sir,

With due respect trust and humility, I write to you irrespective of the fact that you do not know me. Please I do crave your indulgence as this is a matter of trust because I need your help and I need it very quickly too. I am Jerry Martins, investment banker with a leading Private Bank (ALLIED CHARTERED) here in Orkney Island, Scotland-UK. I am primarily writing to seek your support in investing some funds to buy into some facilities and real estate in your country.

The funds presently trapped in a dormant account in my bank were payments of export compensation for spurious gold and diamonds made in the name of GOLDENBERG COMPANY. However the said company has since gone under as it was merely a front for the transfer of these money out of Kenya. The deposited funds are now UNCLAIMABLE because the said account had been abandoned over the past six years. Please see below websites for your proper
understanding;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3025878.stm
http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/world/w223032005.html

I want you to note that this transaction is very much safe by virtue of my position to effect the transfer of the money directly into any personal and /or company account as you may indicate without any risk to your person. The first tranche of the amount to be transfer under your custody and your brokerage commission will be discussed as soon as I get a favorable response from you. Be advised that All I need is your firm support and sincerity of purpose. Please do not hesitate to contact me immediately with your full contact details and beneficiary account information where you want the total sum credited.

Treat as immediate and write back.

Thanks

Jerry Martins.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com