These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, January 14, 2007

DEAR FRIEND

From: TONY OKAFOR - tonyokafor55@myway.com

DEAR FRIEND,

I am Barr Tony okafor, a solicitor at law. I am the Personal Attorney to
ENGR. MIKE. An American who has lived in Nigeria for the past Twenty
years working as a Petroleum Engineer and whom shall be referred to as my
client.In April 1999, my client was involved in a fatal car accident along
Lagos/shagamu express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately
lost their lives; my client was one of them.

I have contacted you because my client deposited sum amount valued
$8.million into a Bank here in Nigeria and since he has nobody stated in
the banking deposit files as his next of kin and he did not make his WILL
Before his untimely death. I decided to reach you so that we can both
work in hand to claimthis fund instead of allowing it to be confiscated
or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were
lodged.United Bank for Africa Plc is where he deposited the money and they
have issued me a notice to provide the Next of kin within a limited time
or the Bank may declare the fund as Unclaimed and pay it into the
Government account.
I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased
because i believe you will be very reliable person since you are a
foriegner and so that the proceeds of this deposited valued at $8.million
dollars can be paid to you as my client's Next of Kin, and then we can
share the amount on a mutual agreed percentage.

All legal documents to back up your claim as the deceased Next of Kin will
be provided by me since I am his personal attorney,all I require is your
honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee you
that this transaction will be executedunder a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law.Indicate your interest
by sending the below informations:

1. Your full name and address:
2. Your telephone /mobile
3. Your Occupation:

Please get in touch with me For further correspondence.

Warmest Regards,

Tony okafor,Esq.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nueva Barra de Herramientas de OZÚ. Navega Más facilmente por Internet.
¡Descargatela gratis! http://barra.ozu.es/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Correo enviado desde http://www.ozu.es