These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, January 14, 2007

URGENT REPONSE

From: gregory thomas - gregorythomas_1@lycos.com

From: Barrister Gregory Thomas

Gregory Law Firm,

No. 12 Creek Road, Nottingham

London, UK.

Private Email: gregorylawfirm07@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Gregory Thomas of Gregory Law Firm, a legal consultant. I write to you this all-important mail with due sense of humanity and with some awareness that you will give it a favorable consideration.

This mail is written and intended to solicit your consent/assistance to be presented as NEXT OF KIN to my Late Client Engr. Alexander Briggs, who most unfortunately lost his life in the HAFUN AREA OF SOMALIA, EAST AFRICA following the December 26, 2004/January 2005 TSUNAMI WAVES that hit the INDIAN OCEAN COASTLINE OF SOMALIA. May his gentle soul rest in everlasting peace. My late client was a foreign contractor to the defunct National Carrier of Britain, British Airways before leaving London for Somalia February last year.

While in London, United Kingdom, he made a fixed Deposit of Fund valued at US$26.5 (Twenty-Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) with Diamond Diplomatic Bank, London. To the best of my knowledge after years of serving him as a personal Attorney, He left no clear beneficiary as Next of Kin except some vital documents related to the Deposit which I have in my possession, which will serve to facilitate the procurement of the necessary paper works that will place you as his next of kin.

The Governing Body of the bank have contacted me on this matter and have requested I present them with my late client's Next of Kin to lay claims to his Funds. I have therefore contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my late client before they declare them unserviceable by the Financial Institution where this huge deposit were lodged. Under a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I shall seek your consent to be presented as the next of Kin so that the bank will not divert my late Clients’ Fund for wrong use.

I have made all necessary legal arrangements that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

For the sake of transparency on this matter, you are free to make immediate contact with me on Email to enable you and I make further deliberation on what percentage of the proceeds of this deal each of us will stand to gain at the successful completion of the claims process by you. As a matter of fact, it is a mutual deal and as such we can share it 50% to you and 50% to me.

Upon your reply, I implore you to furnish me with the following information to make communication easier for us.

1. YOUR FULL NAMES AND ADDRESS

2. YOUR CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBERS

Thank you very much for your anticipated acceptance while I expect your prompt response through my confidential email address: gregorylawfirm07@yahoo.co.uk.

Best regards,

Barrister Gregory Thomas

(Legal Consultant)


Free
Movies 100's of Free Feature Length Films - Meet Friends, Watch
Movies & Win