These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, January 14, 2007

Please reply immediately

From: Mrs Fareeza Al Saddouk - www.info.acc.brfri@accountant.com

Assalamaleku

I feel sorry for bordering you at this time,since we have not met or known each other before,but I beg you in the name of almighty allah,to have patience and listen to me. I am also sorry for any inconviniences this appeal may cause you,especially as it is coming from an unknown person,though I believe that business is secret and moves smoother when you deal with an unknow partner that a friend.

My name is Mrs Fareeza Al Saddouk,I am an Iraqi national,from the kurdish town of Quadagha,the wife of Mr Wafiq Al Saddouk,who died last year in a car bomb,here in Iraq. Thanks to allah,I survived the bomb,though with a spinal cord injury which has kept me perpetually bedridden. I am a mother of a boy and two girls,I also worked as an instructor/interpreter to foriegn troops in Fallujah during the war in Iraq,but presently I am the prinicipal accountant with Al-baiji Oil Refinery 125 miles(250km)north of Baghdad. Please do not be apprehensive or annoyed that I contacted you for this assignment,because if you see the situation here,you will understand while I have to take this desperate measure to contact you. My heart is heavy with sadness, for what is happening in Iraq presently,ethnic militia killing,suicide bombs everywhere,unnecessary harrassment,rape and torture.

Yes America and its allies have enthrone democracy in Iraq,but can we sustain it,the weakness of the Arabic leaderships is shameful and distressing. And they do not feel ashamed of themselves, with their negativity that insulted this nation's dignity, and led it to the lowest level. Anyway I am saying this thing for you to understand the feeling of an average Iraqi on the street and the reason most of us who have the opportunity are doing this kind of thing. Ask an Iraqi boy on the street are you Iraqi?He will say no,I am Sunni,Shi'ite or Kurdish,he will not mention Iraq. Worst of this is the obnoxious kurdish tradition which strips the womam of all her husband's wealth and transfer it to the brothers of the man when the man dies,that is my situation here.

Yes I am an accountant but I have not gone to work for close to one year now due to the spinal cord injury I sustained. So dear,my purpose of contacting you is to take custody of some of my husbands properties I transfered to Europe,amongs which borders me most is a big box containing a huge sum of money which for security reason I will not disclose the amount here now until I get your consent. As result of these crisis in my country and by virtue of my position in the oil refinery in Al-baiji, I was able to move out this sum from the call-deposit,from my office in the refinery,to a security / finance company (DABI SADEARAT)based in Tehran,Iran,for safe-keeping.

However I instructed Dabi Sadarrat to transfer the box to its affiliate company in Europe since I was planing to travel to London for medical treatment as I wanted to use that opportunity to receive the money in Europe for save keeping. My hospital here has already issued me a referral letter to St George's Hospital in London for treatment,but the stupid woman in the British embassy here in Baghdad,has sworn that I can never get my travelling visa despite all the convincing reasons I have given her.

Having waited for 3 attempt,I decided to contact you,I am therefore soliciting for your assistance to claim the box on my behalf, since I cannot leave here now for some reasons,pending the time I shall be able to get clearance from the embassy here,and I don,t want the origin of the to be to be traced to me,as that will indite me here in Iraq. I will present you to the Security/Finance Company as the Trustee of the consignment on my behalf. On receipt of your positive response,I shall disclose to you the amount involved and other details you need to know.I am also ready for any agreement provided you are not greedy,I am ready to offer 17% to you and 3% to take care of overall expenses incured in the course of the transaction.Though we can still negotiate more on that aspect.

Finally,I have taken time to elaborate on myself and the nature of the business for your understanding, you are therefore free to ask questions in areas you don't understand.You are also at liberty to accept or reject my humble proposal.If you are in acceptance,please reply immediately with your full name ,address,telephone and fax numbers and maybe other vital information that may help us in this transaction,which shall also be forwarded to the Security and finance Company to enable them release the consignment to you.

However,please i want to beg here that you do not take undue advantage of this unforeseen circumstance,and the trust i have bestowed in you even without knowing you well. To enable me attend to your response urgently and most importantly,for security reasons, you can write me through my alternative email: mrsfh56@yahoo.com

Please treat with utmost confidentiality.
Regards Mrs Fareeza Al Saddouk

--
Low Prices, Wide Selection of Gas Masks
Everyday low price guarantee. We offer special police discounts and an extremely wide selection of gas masks, filters and huge selection of preparedness gear.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=24e08df2353d2e6cb9bae3a0e3c8c61e