These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, January 15, 2007

Dearest

From: REV.DAVID - rev.david_camara3030@yahoo.fr

Dearest,

Happy new year.
I am hereby seeking for a God fearing person who will take care of the orphans with my wealth. Let me introduce myself to you, my name is Rev DAVID CAMARA, I am 45 yrs old, from Africa, a formal Chairman of oil refinery in my country before I become a Rev . I have this fund $3.5 Million US Dollars deposited in one of the Security Firm that I want to transfer to you as honest and God fearing person, to help the orphan and build orphanage schools and take good care of them.

I have arranged with the Diplomat who will bring the consignment direct to your door step in your country so that you will receive the fund and secure it for the project in your country. 30 % of the total money will be for your assistant. Please, develop your interest and get back to me. I am seriously sick now at the hospital and not feeling well at this moment.

I urged you to contact me fast so that I will give you every details regards to this fund. This is the will of God, he wants you to take a part to help the needy through me, and God wants me to share my wealth to orphanage before I die.

But due to my in health and lack of children I decided to share my wealth to the charity and my wife did not have any kids for me before her death, since I gave my life to Christ I decided not to marry again. I look forward hearing from you. Bear in mind that every expense will be given to you up front which will cover all the expenses both the transportation of the consignment, charges of the diplomat including the clearance charges before the consignment will be delivered to you. Please contact me through this my email address ( rev.david_camara3030@yahoo.fr )

Take Care And God Bless You.

Best Regards.

REV. DAVID