These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, January 15, 2007

My God Be With you

From: Yusuf Mohamed - yusufahmed01@yahoo.com

PLEASE CLEAN MY TEARS, GOD WILL ALSO PAY YOU BACK


Dear ,
I must in the first place thank Allah who kept me till this moment My name is Yusuf Mohamed a Musilm, i am a cancer patient for two good years and an offernage for that matter, i have sort for help every where to take proper treatment about my health, but all prove to abortive, because of this sickness, i stopped my education at grade 11, till now . My parents died on the rebel war in sierraleone, Due to poor hospital facility in my country, the medical doctor who was incharge of my health refer me to Gambia where iam now. When my money finished, i was rejected and aboundon in the hospital for 0ne month untreated, i decided to go to the Musques for help, it heppend that one Imam Suleman Dabo adviced me to seek for individual aid since here in gambia is not my country, then i try to ask for a favour from you to help me to get my health back. The doctors here are capable but the hopital bill is not what someone like me ,an offanage from a poor family can afford. It is
only Allah who will repay and reward .You can get to me through a brother who is sheltering me for the moment,his phone number is ..+220-7057-808. His name is Lamine Njie Thanks May allah Bless you
Yusuf mohamed

---------------------------------
The fish are biting.
Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing