These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, January 15, 2007

from Rev Sister Rosemary Anna Nazar

From: Rev Sister Rosemary Anna Nazar - sisterrosemaryannanazar_0@yahoo.co.uk

My dear,beloved

I am Rev Sister Rosemary Anna Nazar, of
Jasna Gora Catholic Monastery Czestochowa, Poland. This divine message I
received is freely passed to you with directions from the lord, I advice you
hold fast to the instructions I give to you, you must carry out this task
with your freewill.

Write down and take into notice of 25th of June
2007. This is the date I ask you perform this task. Know this my beloved; it
is the lord's grace and direction that I have written to you this day. I
have written to you in expectation and waiting of my final moment in life. I
suffer from leukemia cancer of the blood, a very terrible affliction which
has consequently made me partly dumb I am currently receiving treatment in
Saint Luke's catholic hospital here in the London.

During my time in
service as a senior catholic nun in the monastery where I served for 22
years,I received a $ 3.1 million dollars donation of funds from an
ambassador. These funds were put under my care and given to me in cash by
Ambassador Ivan Pondra for the support of divine charity works. Ambassador
Ivan Pondra was an active member of the catholic organization for the
support and of divine charity works. Ambassador Ivan Pondra kept these funds
under my care in the monastery for the establishment and expansion of the
charity works in other European and Scandinavian
countries.

Information reached our monastery that ambassador Ivan was
assassinated on June 25 2002 by unknown gun men in Poland who we suspect to
be communist form Russia who where against his activities in the church. I
failed to disclose to my monastery about the funds I had received from the
late ambassador due to fear and insecurity during that period.

My
afflictions started in early January 2005 I was sent to London to receive
treatment. I have received a divine message from the lord instructing me to
carry out corporal work of mercy with the funds of the late ambassador. I am
to give alms to orphanages and the poor. To carry out this assignment I must
freely give the funds to a person I have no relation with or have never
seen.

Only with this will my soul be preserved from eternal
condemnation.I want you to sincerely carry out a task for me before or after
my death. Please do not intend to make use of any part of the funds for
yourself development; it should please go directly to orphanages and the
poor as instructed in my divine message. I will want your true statement to
perform this divine assignment.

Please find the heart to pray for my
soul. I am very thankful to the lord for giving me the strength of writing
to you today. It will be more convenient you write me through
this

email: sister_rosemaryannanazar@yahoo.co.uk

Yours
truly,

Sister Rosemary Anna Nazar
(Thy beloved)
Jasna Gora
Catholic Monaster