These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, January 11, 2007

I HAVE A BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: Mr.FREDRICK LONGMAN - longman_07@yahoo.co.uk

Dear partner,
How are you? I am Mr. Fredrick Longman a senior staff of a reputable
private bank in the United Kingdom. I have a business proposal which is
of uttermost importance to you and me. I was handed over the mandate by
a late client of the bank where I work before her death to get hold of
a trustworthy person that could come in as her next of kin as she did
not have any before her death. Should you be intrested, please send me
your names and your contact telephone number so that I can give you a
call.
Please reply to my personal email contact which is:
longman_07@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you for your time,
Fredrick Longman