These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, January 11, 2007

Micheal Hengz

From: Mr. Micheal Hengz - mrhengz@webmail.co.za

Dear Sir/Maddam,I'am in charge of International remittance at Habib Bank Nigeria Limited.There is a dormant account in my bank and the owner of the account is deceased and I am the account officer to the account of the deceased.There is a credit balance of ($21 million dollars) which has been dormant for five years now and after further investigation,I discovered that the account and the money belong to a deaceased foreign contractor. What I need from you is to use your name as next of kin and make you the rightful beneficiary so that I will use my position to move the money out of Nigeria. Indicate your interest immediately so that I will give you all the detailed information on this issue.Kindest Regards Mr. Micheal Hengz.

_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com