These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, January 11, 2007

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE

From: gloria williams - williamsglor@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

I must crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter, but
it was borne out of desperation and current development. Please bear with
me.


I am Mrs Gloria williams,a widow to Late Engineer Funso Williams.Am 39
years old, suffering from cancer of the breast.From all indications, my
condition is serious and according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I
may not survive the sickness,although as a christain,I beleive God and I
know that I will not die,I will live to declare the glory of God. My
problems started few weeks after my husbands assasination for his ambition
to run for the governorship election in Lagos state Nigeria, by unknown
persons who could not be unmasked or arrested as promised by the police up
to this faithful day. Given the fact that my husband have more affection
for me as the younger wife more than the other, most importantly because his
financial secrets were handled by me while he was alive and my refusal to
hand over the valid documents of proceeds from the sales of his properties
and shares in Marlabor the (Equitoria Guinea Capital) amounting to $19mUSD
nineteen million dollars ment for his campaign that never saw the light
of the day regarding his sudden demise (assasination). The first wife
cuspired with the family members and poisoned me for demanding to know how
they intend to take care of my childrens education/upkeep before handing
over the documents, now they have sold the house that me and my two
children occupy inview of my condition leaving us with no inheritance out
of all that my husband had. It is quite pertinent to mention here that all
this are happeninng on ground that I am not a Nigerian (2) for refusing to
part take in their fetish ways of life given my faith in God.


Following this ugly situation therefore, I decided to seek for reliable
person oversea that could assist me in my quest to take good care of this
kids as they are my only source of joy in this life. I need somebody that
will invest these funds into any viable business oversea as a source of
livelyhood via training for this children for they are my only happiness
and even if I die of this sickness, I will die a fulfilled person.

contact me immediately for more detail.


Please reply through my private email:gloria_williams@fastermail.com

Regards,

Mrs Gloria Williams