These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, February 09, 2007

Attn.Sir

From: Omar Yaman - o2yaman@pobox.sk

Attn.Sir,
I am writing to solicit your assistance in the area of Investment and Relocation.I am the son of late Capt.Ausman Yamand,the bodyguard to the Sudanese Rebel leader.There is sum amount of money my late father deposited in a finance firm for safe keeping before his death.The money is $8.700.000 Milllion U.S.Dollars.The deposit documents are with me right here.I need you to assist me in withdrawning the fund from the deposited Vault company,have the same transfered to your position with your name and thereafter offer you 20% from the total sum as your rewards for assisting me.I so much believe that I can settle down in your Country with my only Sister.
Awaiting your urgent reply via my email address:- omaryaman1972@mixmail.com

Regards,
Omar Yaman