These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, February 09, 2007

REPLY URGENTY

From: magaret don - m_nkasi_don2@yahoo.fr

Dearest One,

I have just gotten your contact from a Directory of my late dad whom was the
former Chairman of Ivory-coast real estate developers commision (IREDC).I
inherited a total of $19.5M (Ninteen million five hundred thousand Dollars )
presently in the finance firm.

I am the next of Kin as the only daugther but i'm a complete novice and very
confused over
this.please could you assist with the transfer of this fund so I can also
come over to your country where there is economic and government stability
so I can peacefully
conclude my education.I will like to put down this question before you

1.can you serve as my investment manager ?
2.what area can this fund be invested upon?

My Names are Magaret Nkasi Don I'am Age 24 by november 2006
I have every document backing this funds.
I wait to hear from you.

Magaret Nkasi Don.

_________________________________________________________________
Testez Windows Llive Mail Beta !
http://www.msn.fr/newhotmail/Default.asp?Ath=f