These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, February 09, 2007

Miss Marisa Nwinyer

From: marisa nwinyer - marisa_n_nwinyer@hotmail.fr

Dear Sir
I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and fragile political situation in my country Liberia, but it has formed consistent headlines in the CNN, BBC news bulletins. I will so glad if you can accept to lead me to the right channel by means of your assistance to my situation now.I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you.

I am Marisa Nwinyer from Liberia i am 24 yrs old, the daughter of Late Mr Ale Nwinyer Chief Financial Officer for Budget under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who went for excile and presently facing trial on a case of genocide as for the killing of innocent souls.I presently under asylum in Senegal.

The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of our better future living and investment of huge sum Seven millon five hundred thousand dollars (us$7,500.000.00) my late father deposited for safe keeping under Finance company,Dakar -Senegal, in my name for safe keeping,
I want you to help me claim the money for transfer to your country on my behalf. As I have mention earlier I will give you more details on this issue on your acceptance to help me.

Pls send me your direct phone contact to reach you in your reply.
Thanks,i am waiting your reply.

Sincerely yours,
Miss Marisa Nwinyer


---------------------------------
Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers

---------------------------------
Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers