These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 23, 2007

Greetings

From: Kwame Boateng - kwameboateng@jubii.dk

Good Day,

Courtesy of Business opportunity, I take liberty anchored on strong desire to solicit for your assistance on this mutual beneficial and risk free transaction with you, which I hope you give urgent attention. To be precise, I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous notice; I had to use E-mail because it is an easier and more confidential way of making contact with people around the world. My name is Barrister Kwame Boateng, a sixty two (62) years old Attorney in practice here in GHANA. I had a client by name Mrs. JOAN KYNOCH who is a national of your country and contractor based here in GHANA now deceased.

My client lost her life alongside with her husband and only child on the ADC airline that crashed in Nigeria on the 29th of October 2006, details of this incidence can be checked on the following website;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6097380.stm

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/africa/10/29/nigeria.crash/index.html


Prior to the death of my Late Client, She secured a contract of US$20,500,000.00 million from the Government of Ghana, following which she received a 30% mobilization fee of US$6,150,000.00 million and successfully executed the contract, but the balance of US$14,350,000.00 million contract payment was in the process of being transferred into My Late Client's Account she submitted to the Government of Ghana before she lost her life in the incidence.

Three Months after her sudden Death, The Government of Ghana effected the transfer of the balance of her Contract Funds into the Account that My Late Client has on
her file with the Government. As her personal Attorney before her death, I have been officially notified and instructed by the Bank where the money is currently deposited that I should provide and forward the particulars of Mrs. KYNOCH next of kin so that the Funds in her Account can be remitted into her Next of Kin's Account in accordance with British Laws, However, as the personal attorney and close confidant of late Mrs. KYNOCH, I want you to know that My late Client died interstate, i.e., She died without leaving a Will. Hence, all my efforts to locate any of her relative whom I can present to the Bank as her next of kin have proved abortive.

Therefore I am seeking for your consent to present you as the deceased relative/next of kin and subsequently the beneficiary of the fund so that I proceed of this account valued at US$14,350,000.00 million can be paid to you for
subsequent disbursement between you and me. If you can cooperate with me and receive this funds as next of kin to late Mrs. KYNOCH, confirm your interest by contacting me through my confidential email above, I can assure you that the deal is 100% risk free because I am in possession of the deceased personal file which contains all information which I shall use to prove your relationship with the deceased therefore the money will be paid into the account of whomever I present as LATE Mrs. KYNOCH Next of kin with proofs that I will present to the bank when needed.

When I receive a positive response and after proper discussion with you, I will furnish you all relevant information that will facilitate the release of the Funds to you. An Application will have to be filed to the Bank for processing of the release of the Funds into your nominated Bank account any where in the
world, send to me your private phone and fax numbers for easy communication through my private e-mail address: kwameboateng@jubii.dk , hope to hear from you, I wait to hear from you, God bless you and your family.

Barr. Kwame Boateng
For Kwame Co. law Chambers Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live