These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 23, 2007

Thanks a lot for your mail

From: Mrs. Marta Abdulkarim - martabdul@o2.pl

Dear Friend,

My name is Marta Abdulkarim I am a 69 years old widow, suffering from protracted cancer of the breast. From all indications, my condition is serious and very bad, the doctors say that I may not survive the
sickness, but as a child of God I believe in his miracles therefore, I will live to declare the glory of God in my life. My husband and our only son were killed in fatal auto accident on there way from the hospital to
see me.

My late husband was a successful businessman, a contractor with shell petroleum, and former cabinet minister. Before his death he did some jobs for shell, just last month I got a letter from shell that the payment
for the jobs are due, I was perplexed as I dont know what to do with the money at this stage of my life coupled with my state of health.

After thinking of several options and several weeks of prayer, I decided to WILL the total sum for charity through you (taking care of less privilege and the poor), from what I have seen about your profile here in
the internet it is my believe that you can handle this fund for this project, can you forward your full name, address, telephone and fax numbers to me via through this private email (martaabdul@o2.pl) to enable me
give you the full details, such as the amount and how it will be paid to you.

Best regards,
Marta Abdulkarim