These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 23, 2007

Hello

From: Felicia Jones - johnsonwilliams102@yahoo.com

Hello,


How are you doing today? While i was surfing the internet, i found your email address and your message saying you are looking
for a long term relationship, so i decided to mail you back that, am also interested in meeting you.
I'm Felicia Jones, from Canada. Am 28yrs of age. My dad is From Canada and my mother is From UK (London), but we all live in Canada. My dad is an engineer, while my mum is late, she died in car accident. I work in the Canadian Crusing Shipment Organizations, and also studying for my masters degree in UK(LONDON). I have two younger sisters working and living in Canada and an elder brother who is happily married. I want a man that can take good care of me, and not a man that would cheat on me or use me and be done with it.

So if you think you are really serious about this relationship, please get back to me by mailing me on my private email address or calling my Mobile number, cause am presently in UK now.

Email: felicia-jones795@excite.com
Mobile Phone: +44-705-511-7431


With love
Felicia