These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 09, 2007

I will be waiting for your reply

From: Margaret Sesay - margaretfatimatha099@ommail.com

Greetings,

I Know that my letter to you may come as a surprise, considering the fact that we have not met each other before. I have contacted you because i need to look for a trusted person in a foriegn country who i can work with as a partner.My name is Mrs. Margaret Fatimatha Sesay, i am from Sierra Leone, a country in Africa popularly known to be very rich in Diamonds. My late husband used to be an inner caucus member and a key officer during the past military administration of the former military president of Sierra Leone, Major Johnny Koroma. I believe you may have heard all over the news then on BBC and CNN about the various voilent coup attempts to overtrow President Koroma then, which led to an outburst of the last civil war in Sierra Leone some years ago.

During that war, President Koroma depended heavily on foreign earnings generated from our countries booming Diamond trade and plenty of money and arms that he received from secret sponsors and countries who supported his`government. They supplied him with arms and money to fight the opposition forces and remain in power. The monies and daimonds were kept personally unders president Koroma care in his presidential villa, because our country's entire banking systems had collapsed as a result of the on going war. As the war progressed, it became obvious that President Koroma's faction were going to loose the war to the oposition Forces, so most of the Korona's key officers had to flee from Sierra Leone for the safety of their lives. It was case of survival of the fittest, so they shared all the Diamonds and money remaining in their custody.

At that time, my husband was unable to move his own share money out of Sierra leone, because our banking systems were completely destroyed. Alternatively we hid it in a safe hide out in the city of Lungi,`before we escaped to South Africa where we are presently living as asylum seekers.My husband died of heart attack after several months on exile in south Africa, and since then i have been left alone with my eldest son to take care of the rest of our whole entire family. I have contacted you because we are now making arrangements to move that money out of Sierra Leone to a foriegn country where my family can start to utilize this money. I have laid down arrangements to move the money out of Sierra Leone safely, so I need to find a trusted partner to assist me receive it and make plans for safe keeping and good investments. I am willing to offer you some part of the money for you assistance, as We have $32 Million Dollars and some fractions hidden there in Sierra Leone.

My dear, I need to know if i can confide in you and trust you to work with me. I will give you more details of my arrangements when i hear from you, so that we both can discuss and negotiate on term to know if we can work together. That money is the future of my children and family, please I expect you to be matured enough to understand that you have to keep every detail about this money and it whereabout confidential to ensure that we have 100% smooth movement of the money out of sierra leone to another safe country oversea. I will be waiting to hear from you.

Regards,

Mrs.Margaret Fatimatha