These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 09, 2007

KIND NOTICE FROM WERST SHANE (BORN AGAIN

From: werstshane200@terra.es - werstshane200@terra.es

KIND NOTICE FROM WERST SHANE (BORN AGAIN)

Atten;Sir/Madam,
Reply to::. werstshane2006@aim.com

I want to confide in your confidence in words i am about to let you
know and I have the great believe that my reason to write you this
letter will be see as act of justice to humanitarian ground,be born
again and will be given a genuine approval,before i proceed further,i
would wish to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you .

I am Mr.Werst Shane (Jnr). I am writing to inform you of my desire. I
am the first son of Mr.Rolex Shane, my father was a Pastor with
GLORIOUS BIBLE CHURCH OF GOD, before he met his untimely death,My
father had a bullet shot by the rebels on his way travelling out of my
mother's land or country with one of my younger sister due to present
crisis that is occurring in my mother's country (Liberia) My sister
died on the spot while UN peace keepers rescued my father, and he was
taken to hospital for medical treatment,then he was later Flew to
Europe for further treatment, were he later died. Before his death, he
revealed to me to turn to a born again Christian,But i was not born
again then i pay deaf ear to his revelation to me.

Then I work with Pinnacle Merchant Bank in My mother's Country Liberia,
I was the foreigner Remittance manager,so i use that medium to transfer
a deceased Fund,Seven million five hundred thousand Dollars($7.5m) to
Reliable Finance and Mortgage Firm in Europe,so when my Father was Flew
to Europe for medical treatment,i use that means to follow him.One day
I was touch with the word of GOD,Having known my condition I decided to
donate this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money
the way I am going to instruct herein,I want a church that will use
this fund for orphanages Organisation, widows,propagating the word of
God and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained,The Bible made
us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.

Presently Iam,seeking political assylum in Europe to use this means
to notify the Finance and Mortgage Firm for the claims, and i am
staying in the refugee camp.For your mutual assistance in actualizing
this aims and objectives, I have agreed to give the money to the church
or able body organisation, With God all things are possible,depend on
your response.

All the vital documents covering the deposit and the ownership are
intact,which will be sent to you on your notifying us of your
willingness to assist.
Well if possible send to me your direct contact telephone number.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
Mr.Werst Shane
Please reply to:::... werstshane2006@aim.com


Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.
Infórmate pinchando aqu