These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 09, 2007

Tourist Hotel Project Here

From: Daniel Hams - dhams_gov@yahoo.ie

Good Day.
Please, I seek your co-operation in building a 5-Star Tourist Hotel and Real
Estate. I am very sorry if this is not in line with your business(es), but
as a citizen, I need your assistance. I'm Mr. Daniel
Hams of Kenya. I sincerely seek an experienced person to assist me setup and
develop these projects. On the final commencement of these projects, you
will be appointed a Director. You will also be entitled to a percentage
agreed upon between you and I before disbursing the finance needed to
commence the projects. I shall furnish you with more information about me
and the projects. Hope to have a mutual trust and business relationship with
you. Thanks and God bless.
DANIEL HAMS.

_________________________________________________________________
Play Flexicon: the crossword game that feeds your brain. PLAY now for FREE. 
http://zone.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmtagline