These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 30, 2007

FROM DONALD HENRY AND FAMILY

From: donald henry - donahenry_b2@yahoo.fr

FROM:DONALD HENRY
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE
WEST AFRICA

Dear Beloved One,

It is my pleasure to write you, pending on this business proposal. It may be strange to you of whom I am and how I got your contact. However, I am Donald Henry a citizen of republic of Sierra- Leone. Also I am the accountant general / treasurer of the then republic of Sierra- Leone I am 49 years old of age and happily married.
I got your contact through a reliable and a confident source with pleasant motives which I shall reveal to you as soon as you are interested to know.

As you must have heard about my country (Sierra-Leone) and the serious suffering for humanity and the national unrest killing and hostility in the hands of the rebels this event have caused much more death and destruction of properties in the country. As a matter of fact my people have become emergency refugees in other Africa countries. Consequently I am badly affected because the rebels needed my assistance and co-operation by releasing the national treasury department to them which I Strictly refused their entry. Therefore out of my four children two was kidnapped including my father and they were eventually killed by the rebels.

Further more, all my investments and other asset were burst to pieces. Even my life and my wife and rest of my family are in danger. But it was not only me in the government facing this hard time, all top the government official were also maltreated after all these, I patiently continued but I now see it necessary to quit Africa with my family since the trouble never make any step of reconciliation and Africa continent is very unreliable now as there's political and ethnic war in every part. Presently, I am taking refugee with my family in Abidjan Côte d'Ivoire under the United Nations refugee umbrella. Unfortunately Côte d'Ivoire is Having political unrest and many equally burst to pieces soonest, so I am tired and sincerely need your support and assurance to invest wisely and relocate to your country through your productive ideas and qualities. I have $5.5 million US dollar to be invested in your country through your support and this existing amount
is right safe and presently not in SIERRA LEONE but lodge in the custody of a security and finance company some where around west Africa region which I may disclosed to you as soon as I receive your complacence.

I would be contented to have your private contact for security reasons and I am very optimistic to release a reasonable percentage of this amount to you for your assistance.
I anticipate your speedy response remain.
Please kindly contact me immediately you receive this message through my telephone 00-225-09-49-40-48 number or my electronic box donahenry_b2@yahoo.fr

Yours sincerely.
Donald Henry

---------------------------------
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions