These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 30, 2007

FRom Munawar

From: Munawar Mohammed - muna_mohad@yahoo.com

As Salaam Alaakum(Greetings) ,

My name is Munawar Ali Mohammed(Jr) ,am 18years old, an Indian National but was born in Lebanon.
I am contacting you based on trust and I believe you will treat this offer with keen interest and utmost sincerity. I have seen war, I have experienced wealth and have seen people die on daily bases because of hunger and war.
My father run a currency trading company and money exchange bureau in Beirut,but following the recent crises between the Israeli forces and the hezbollahs militant group in Lebanon,during one of the Israelis air strike, our office building was razed to nothing leaving 13 people dead including my parents and over 300 injured.

Meanwhile My father deposited the sum of 9 million dollars in a security company due to the nature of his business before his death.So am
contacting you to know if you can be my gurdian and credible partner who can assist me invest this fund in real estate business or in your line of business.Although the security company has evacated from Lebanon but can deliver the deposit(money) to your country through thier diplomat once we agree.
Moreover after you recieve the fund you have make an arrangement for my coming to your country so that I can futher my education while you manage the business, as all my family has gone during the bomb strike.

Please let me know urgently if you can be trusted . Kindly reply me with my below private email; amuna_mohad@yahoo.com
Best regards.
Manawar Ali Mohammed(Jr).
MSN Hotmail sur i-mode : envoyez et recevez des e-mails depuis votre téléphone portable