These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 30, 2007

I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: nu nu - esqmartinfreeman@yahoo.co.uk

Mr Martin Freeman
First Investment Bank Plc,
41 Lothbury,London, EC2P 2BP,
United Kingdom.
Dear friend,

You may be surprised to receive my letter. However, I got your contact as a
result of my desperate desire for assistance. Though this mail is
unsolicited, I pray you to be humane and consider it. I have decided to
contact you for confidential, urgent and rewarding joint business. I am
Martin Freeman Branch Manager, First Investment Bank Plc. In January 2002,
one of my customer (foreigner) who is a consultant/General contractor here
in United Kingdom, made a numbered time Fixed) Deposit, valued at
$11,500,000.00 (Eleven Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars), for twelve (12) calendar months in my Bank branch.

Upon maturity, we sent a routine notification to his home address but got no
reply.I have since then made several enquiries to his Embassy as his
accounts officer in a bid to locate any relation of my client and these
efforts of mine have not been productive for over five years now,finally we
discovered from his contact employers that he is no longer on earth as he
died in a car accident along with all members of his family .Hence the need
to get someone to assist me in securing the money and property left behind
by my client before they are declared as unclaimed and unserviceable by the
bank where they have been lodged for safekeeping.

This is because my Bank has just issued a notice to me, unequivocally
instructing me as his accounts officer to produce the Next of
Kin/Beneficiary to the said account within the next ten official working
days, or have the account confiscated. Considering my lack of success in my
bid to locate his relatives for so long and with the fact that the bank
would claim this funds that they did not work for or suffer with my late
client to get,i solicit your consent to enable me produce you as a distant
relative /Next of Kin to my deceased client and the funds will then be
transferred to you as the beneficiary and shared according to a proposed
sharing pattern we both agree on.

We will provide to the bank all the necessary legally obtained documents
that the bank might require to back up any claim we make regarding this
process,and will just require your understanding and cooperation to enable
us achieve success within a legitimate arrangement,eliminating any liability
resulting from any breach of the prevalent laws.
Your urgent response will be highly appreciated and i would appreciate it if
you keep this deal strictly confidential . If this proposal interest you,
please include Your private phone and Fax number, full contact
address,Your country, date of birth and occupation for the legal
documentation of the said fund.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Martins Freeman (Esq)

_________________________________________________________________
Horóscopo, tarot, numerología... Escucha lo que te dicen los astros.
http://astrocentro.msn.es