These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, April 04, 2007

From Juilet Kaarbourg And Son

From: abourg jule - abourg2006@yahoo.fr

From Juilet Kaarbourg And Son

Dear Friend,
Thanks for your mail and this is exactly why I contacted you just to know if you can be of help and assist me over my inheritance left behind by my late husband here.
To enable us venture into business with your company on completion. this mail is intended to explain to you all that i require you to do for me for the success of this business.
The funds that i need to transfer is a total of Twenty Two Million United states dollars (US$22 000 000) I did not send this very important message before as it was on open intrnet, but i feel more secured now to send it to your personal address, and will hope that you will respond accordingly.
My husband made this deposit and informed them that it will be transferred to his foreign partners country when he or his next of kin directs them. and it was on his death bed that he told us all about this, and directed me to seek the help of a reliable foreign partner that will assist me and my son.
So that we can go into business with your company. Now this was the reason we contacted you,
1.To act in the capacity of my husband foreign partner, for us to accomplish the success of this business together,
2.Provide a bank account informations in your country, to receive this funds, once i receive it in my email address i will forward it to the bank here and will tell them to liase with you.
3. To help me and my child to arrive your country after the transfer is completed to do business with you, and for him to finish his schooling.
We are currently here as refugees in a camp here waiting for the completion of this business to enable us leave Africa for a better life in your country.
So in your next mail include the bank informations twenty percent of the total fund will be your reward for this help, i hope this mail explains all you need to know about the help you will do for us.
If you have more questions please mail to me as soon as you receive this mail, or call on phone number +22508059865 to speak with my son Mr. Elvis Kaabourg for more details and clarification on this business, We will wait to hear from you so that we will progress.
Best regards
Mrs Juliet Kaarbourg,


---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses