These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, April 04, 2007

TO SEE IS TO BELIEVE

From: MARION HILLS - hills019@hotmail.com

Dearest ,

To see is to believe,so you need to go down here and see it by yourself.

I am Mrs.Marion Hills,a widow to Late Mr.Andrew Hills of PRETORIA
-SOUTH-AFRICA .I am 32years old and am suffering from heart problem i always
had a transplant of heart.

As i am seeing i may not live more than one month that was what my doctor
has told me .

My late husband was very wealthy and after his death,I inherited all his
business and wealth.

I am willing to donate the sum of $ 26.000,000.00(Twenty-Six Million Us
DOLLARS)to
YOU for the development of evangelism and also as aids for the less
privileged and the orphans.

Please note that, this fund is lying in Security Company here in COTONOU
REPUBLIC BENIN,but i will not mention the Security Company for security
reasons.

Lastly, I want you to keep praying for me as regarding my health.

I am waiting for your quick responds soonest so that i will give you the
contact of the attorney who is going to draft the whole paper-works in your
name as my next of kin so that you can take delivery or by bank to bank
transfer.

Best regards

Marion Hills

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01