These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, April 04, 2007

GREETINGS FROM MR,PETER GRANT

From: MR PETER GRANT - petergrant_grant_444@yahoo.com

GREETINGS FROM MR,PETER GRANT.

HSBC Bank plc
455 Strand,London,
WC2R 0RH,

Tel:0845 740 4404,
Fax: 01619 111 899


I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of
this letter, but it was borne out of desperation and
current development. Please bear with me. I am MR
PETER GRANT. A Director of HSBC BANK. I was the
Personal banker to my client a national of your
country, who used to own an oil servicing company
here in London a Herein after shall be referred to as
my client. On the 21st of November, 2002.my client
his wife and their three Children were involved in a
car accident along kingston road. All occupants of the
vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I
had made several inquiries through your Embassy to
locate any of my clients extended relative but this
exercise has proved unsuccessful.

After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to
trace his relatives through Your Coountry's Chamber
of Commerce, to locate any member of his family not
much progress was recorded My late client was an
influential wealthy businessman, an oil magnet here
in London and he left behind a deposit of $7.5
Million in his domiciliary bank account in HSBC BANK
LONDON. here in London. After the death of my client
his lawyer contacted me, as a director of the bank to
provide his next of kin who should inherit his
fortune.The board of directors of his bank adopted a
resolution and I was mandated to provide his next of
kin for the payment of this money within 28 working
days or forfeit the money to the bank as an abandoned
property.

The bankers had planned to invoke the abandoned
property decree of 1996 toconfiscate the funds after
the expiration of the period given to me. Despairing
at the point of exhaustiveness, fortunately, I came
across your name, to my utmost amazement, I
discovered that you bear the same surname with my
late client and coincidentally, you are nationals
ofthe same country. I am Convinced that you may be
linked with my late client or that you might provide
clue to my search, I there fore, decided to contact
with these facts before me because of the
similarities. By virtue of my closeness to the
deceased and his immediate family, I am very much
aware of my client financial standing and the bank
account he operates.

I have reasoned very professionally and I feel it will
be legally proper to present you as the next of kin
of my deceased client so that you can be paid the
funds left in his bank account hence I contacted you.
I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin
to the Deceased since you are at an advantage, so
that the proceeds of this Bank Account valued at
US$7.5 Million Dollars can be paid to you.

We shall both share the funds. 55% to me and 45% to
you, I shall assemble all the necessary Legal
Documents that will be used to back up our claim. All
I require is your honest cooperation to enable us
seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will
be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of law.

You may also send your phone number so that I can call
you.and send all of your contact so that i will us it
to start proccesing the document that will back the
transaction up,

YOU CAN REPLY VAI MY PRIVATE E-MAIL
ADDRESS:petergrant_grant_444@yahoo.com,

YOUR A/C NUMBER,
YOUR FULL NAME,
YOUR COUNTRY & STATE,
YOUR FAX NUMBER,
YOUR HPONE NUMBER,

I look forward to your urgent response.

Best regards,

Peter Grant,


___________________________________________________________
What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.
http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk