These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, April 06, 2007

FROM:Mr. Nzanga Joseph Mobutu

From: Mr.Nzanga Joseph Mobutu - nzangamobutu_1966@yahoo.fr

FROM:Mr. Nzanga Joseph Mobutu
ALTERNATIVEMAIL:nzangamobutu@babbalu.com
Dear Friend,
I am the first son of the late Mobutu Sese Seko, the former President of the Congo Republic. I am presently under protective custody in Nigeria as a political refugee.
I got your contact during my search for a stranger that can cooperate with me in this mutual transaction. I want you to note that this business will benefit both of us. However, you must confirm your ability to
handle this because it involv es a large amount of money. The money US$50 million US DOLLARS (Fifty Million United States Dollars Only) is my share of my father's estate.Kindly refer to this site for further information:http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9709/07/mobutu.wrap/.

I boxed and shipped the money to a security company abroad at the peak of the war/politicalcrisis that rocked my country few years ago. Now the crisis has ended and I need a trustworthy person like you to
proceed to the place of the security company in order to clear the fund and invest on my behalf as I dont want my name to be used for now. Note that I will send to you the relevant documents that will enable you take possesion of the the fund for onward inves tment for
our mutual benefit.
All I need from your confirmation of your ability to handle this:
1. Your ID or driving licence number for identification to the security
company.
2. Your telephone and fax numbers for communication.
3. Your full permanent address. As soon as I get the above information
from you, I will disclose to you the name and the country of the security company. I will forward your name and particulars to the security company to enable them contact you accordingly. I will also send to you a LETTER OF AUTHORITY to enable you clear the fund on my behalf.
Note thatthis is a very safe transaction as this money is my share of my father's estate.
I am waiting for your response to enable us proceed.
PLEASE REPLY THROUGH THE ABOVE ALTERNATIVE MAIL BOX;
Regards,
Mr. Nzanga Joseph Mobutu