These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, April 06, 2007

Mr Kennedy Moore

From: Mr Kennedy Moore - mmoorekennedy@myway.com

We want to transfer out of the country the sum of Ten Million United States
Dollars ($10,000,000.00) from South Africa.

I want to ask you to kindly look for a reliable,capable and honest person who
will be fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new bank
account immediately to receive this money,though an empty bank account or new
account could serve this purpose as long its valid and outside my country and
more so that you will remain honest to me till the end of this important
business trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down
either now or in time to come.

I am Kennedy Moore,the external auditor of a Bank.During the course of our
auditing,I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank in 1990
and since 1993 nobody has operated on this account again.After going through
some old files in the records, I discovered that the owner of the account died
without a Heir apparent to the throne, hence the money is floating and if I do
not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing.

I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved
to a local account because since the original owner was a foreigner too, thus
the money could only be approved into a foreign account.As a matter of
urgency,I will inform you the next step to take,when you indicate your
willingness and capability to go ahead in the business.I need your full co-
operation to make this business a success,because the management is ready to
approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this
account,which I will give to you,upon your positive response and once I am
convinced that you are capable and will meet up with the instructions of a key
bank official who is deeply involved with me in this business.I need your
strong assurance that you will never let me down.

To prove the authenticity of the business I will use my position and influence
to obtain all legal approvals for onward transfer of this money to your
account with appropriate clearance from the relevant ministries,foreign
exchange departments, embassy and Board of Internal Revenue Services.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total
amount,60% will be for me,while 5% will be for expenses both parties might
have incurred during this process.

I look forward to your earliest reply through my private email address.

Yours truly

Kennedy Moore.
email: cm2000aa@myway.com