These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, April 06, 2007

N/A

From: Gao Shen - gao_shen007plus11@hotmail.com

Dear Friend,
I am making this contact with you based on reliable information
available to me courtesy of business index and confirmed by our local
chambers of commerce and industry concerning your reputation. Thus I am
convinced you would be capable to provide me with a solution to a money
transfer transaction of fourty seven million, Four Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars.
SOURCE:
Please note that I would require a measure of guarantee prior to
commencement, as I am hoping to build our trust on sincerity of purpose and
mutual understanding. Please also do not under estimate the need for total
confidentiality throughout the course of this transaction. You may use these
links for some information:
http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/02_05/b3768065.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/2115792.stm
http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200208/25/eng20020825_102035.shtml
http://www.chinaonline.com/caijing/C02050731.asp
Toward the end of my service with Bank of China where I worked for many
years, several of my colleagues and I set up
companies with which we successfully secured loans for speculation in Hong
Kong and Singapore stocks and real estate. We did this because it had dawned
on us that we were paid barely enough to feed our families while top
government officials control
billions of dollars. The bank along with regulatory authorities from China
and Hong Kong started an investigation into the losses of money and as a
result a few of my colleagues and I went into hiding and have settled
ourselves and our families.
Due to our positions as being involved with the initial investigation, we
cannot receive this money by ourselves or in our names at this time.
Furthermore we had decided to remove this money and divide it accordingly
pending when the investigation dies down. This has occurred and I cannot
leave the money unattended for much longer for fear that it might be
discovered. I hereby solicit your assistance to help take delivery of my
share of this funds totaling (US$47,400,000.00) into your custody, and you
will be
adequately compensated with 20% of the sum. Suffice it to say that the total
monies involved between my friends and I totaled over Four hundred and
eighty five million United states dollars. It is my intention therefore
having your understanding and co-operation that you invest 75% of these
funds in the United States and Europe in commercial real estate as well as
low risk
stocks and bonds on my behalf for a few years while the balance 5% will
cater for all local and foreign expenses incurred in facilitating the
transfer of this funds.
My projection is to conclude transfer of funds latest 14 working days from
date of receipt of the following information by email (Your full name and
address, your telephone and fax numbers and a brief profile of yourself to
assure me of your capability). Our perfected modalities are remittance of
stated funds appearing as you or your company's entitlement to your
nominated account. The requested information will enable me commence the
transaction and the paperwork from here.
Please contact me immediately you receive this mail, by my email, thus
signifying your capability and willingness to enable me give you additional
details on our proposed course of action for getting this funds to you 100%
risk free.
Again I look forward to doing business with you and solicit your utmost
confidentiality in this transaction. Looking forward to your urgent reply my
email address : gao_shen007plus11@hotmail.com
Yours faithfully,
Gao Shen