These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 02, 2007

I NEED TO CONTACT YOU

From: Bala Martins - bala1010@ig.com.br

Mr Bala Martins,

Senior Accountant CITITRUST FINANACE BANK CFB Lagos. Dear
freind Before I start, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to
you. I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to
establishing a relationship, but you will realize the reason for my action
after going through this email. I am a senior accountant with CITI TRUST
FINANCE BANK.

my name is Bala Martins , a senior accountant with the CFB.
I am the Accounts officer to Late Engineer Anthony Bruner a National of your
country, who was a contractor with the DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES
VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.

Here in after shall be referred to as my client On 4 May
2002, my client, his wife, and their three children were involved in Local
Plane Crash at Kano State, which enroute from sokoto to Abuja (the capital
city of Nigeria), all occupants in the Plane lost their lives, unfortunately
on this same flight were other dignitaries like the former Nigeria Sports
Minister and a host of others. The following websites could be
referenced:

http://www.usafricaonline.com/ngrkanocrash.html


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968616

stm After these several unsuccessful attempts,I personlly made a
personal research through the International Relations/ Personal Management
department of the bank to locate any member of his family, which proved
abortive. Eventhough the entire bank has tried to locate the next of kin via
the Embassy for over 3 years which prooved unsucessfull.

Hence, I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the
money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or
declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged,
particularly the CITITRUST FINANCE BANK. Where the deceased had an account
Valued at about ($11,560,000). As a senior accountant with the bank I am
ready to provide all necessary information regarding this
transaction.

I dont want his account confiscated, that's why I urge you
to come towards the claim. I know and understand that you are not the real
next of kin, but at this point in time your maximum co-operation is needed
towards this claim. Since No one can come for the claim, I seek your consent
to present you as the next of kin of the deceased.So that the proceeds of
this account valued at ($11,560,000 ) can be paid on your favour .55% of the
total sum will belong tof me, while 45% to you. All I require is your
maximum co-operation towards this claim.I will be glad to more swiftly to
see your commitment towards this transaction.

EMAIL CONTACT:( md_bala2121@yahoo.co.uk )

I await your urgent reply.

Best regard's Bala Martins

DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove