These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 02, 2007

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR GOD

From: EVANGELIST EMILY SIMSON - evang.emilysimson@yahoo.com

From:EVANGELIST EMILY SIMSON,
Beloved In Christ.

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR GOD.

Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am EMILY SIMSON. A widow to Late SMITH SIMSON. I am 57 years old; I am devoted born again Christian, suffering from long time cancer of the Lungs. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than six months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage.

My late husband died of natural cause, and during the period of our marriage we had a son who died in an auto crash. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than six months and I am so scared about this. So, I now decided to divide part of this wealth, by contributing to the development of evangelism in Africa, America, Europe and Asian Countries. I selected you after visiting your country address directory for this purpose and prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of $10,000,000.00 Million US Dollars to the motherless baby homes, needy, poor, charity homes and widows too.

Please note that, this fund is deposited in the security company therefore my lawyer will file an immediate application for the transfer of the money in the name of your ministry.
Please, do not reply me if you have the intention of using this fund for personal use other than enhancement of evangelism.Lastly, I want you to be praying for me as regards my entire life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition without Jesus Christ in one's life is vanity upon vanity. If you have to die says the Lord, keep fit and I will give you the crown of life. May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you now and forever more Amen.

Note: Due to my failing health i would be unable to respond to email promptly from my personal email address you should endeavor to contact the lawyer in charge because i have already handed over all proceeds to the lawyer who will immediately file out the funds for you on my behalf, below is the lawyer contact.

Attached below is my picture in hospital

Name: ALENA SMITH
Email: barristeralena_smith@rediffmail.com

Yours in Christ
EVANGELIST EMILY SIMSON