These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 02, 2007

Kind Attention

From: alex dave - alexobed@yahoo.com

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am Alex Obed running a orphanage home here in Accra-Ghana I got your contact from a very reliable source, I have in my position 63 inmates female and males I hardly get assistance from the Government due to the fact that I belongs to the opposition party, I am suffering here with the innocent children that are in my care just because of greedy politics,

Now a boy came to me asking for my assistant, the father and the mother both died in Darfour region in Sudan over the recent war, but he manage to escape to Accra-Ghana with the late father 2trunk boxes which he claimed to have contain the sum of $12m usd which the father left behind, that his late father was a diamond merchant I have been to the Tema harbor with him and I saw the 2trunk boxes sealed but due to the fact that he has no bill of landing his been ask to pay the sum of $2400.00usd to claim the two trunk boxes or else the authorities will seize the boxes as contract bound goods ,I strongly believe that here is an avenue where God want to use to change my life and that of my orphans, so please madam kindly come to my aid by contacting the custom officer in charge that he should release the two trunk boxes to me or even release one first that I will later bring the needed amount to him ,that the two trunk boxes are gift items for my orphanage home ,I believe he
will listing to you when he get to know that you are contacting him from outside Ghana if he can release the boxes to me you will be highly rewarded please get back to me as soon as possible for the complete details thank you and God bless.
Regards
Alex Obed

---------------------------------
We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love
(and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list