These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 21, 2007

ABSOLUTE TRUST AND CONFIDENTIALITY NEEDED FROM YOU

From: MICHAEL SCOTT - mich.scott001@yahoo.com

Good day to you,

I am Mr. Michael Scott, personal assistance to the director International Remittance Department Equitorial Trust Bank, Lagos, Nigeria. I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of my bank (Mr. William Barnes, of United States of America) who perished in an auto crash on the 21st of November, 2001 along with his wife on the Lagos – Ibadan express way here in Nigeria.

Since the demise of Mr. William Barnes, I personally have watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of $30,000,000USD [Thirty Million United States Dollars] which has been with our bank here for a very long time.

On this note, I decided to seek for whose name shall be used as the next of kin, as no one has come up to put claim as the next of kin to this funds and the banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay dormant for more than six years due to the fact that after six years, the money will be called back to the bank treasury as unclaimed bills.

In view of this, I got your contact through my country's foreign trade mission after I was convinced in my mind that you could be used as the next of kin to this claim. The request of the foreigner as a next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Nigerian cannot stand in as the next of kin to a foreigner.

I agree the 30% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner in respect of providing an account while 10% will take care of any expenses that might be incurred in the process of succeeding the transfer and the rest will be for me, thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement as I am almost due for retirement.

Upon the receipt of your acceptance, I will intimate you on all that will be needed and the next step to take for the successful claim and transfer of the funds. I will also not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100% risk free and you should disabuse your mind of any negative thinking or fear as the whole required arrangement has been perfected for the transfer. Remember this should be very confidential due to the fact that I am still working with the bank.

Please reply to my private email address: mich.scott001@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards
Michael Scott
_________________________________________________________________
Discover the new Windows Vista
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE