These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 21, 2007

Dear Respectful One

From: Maria Adams - mariaadams225@myway.com

Dear Respectful One,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into
business relationship with you. I got your contact
from the Internationalweb site directory. I prayed
over it and selected your name among other names due
to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given
to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do
business with and by their recommenddations I must not
hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere
business.

I am MARIA ADAMS, the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs
ADAMS. My father was a very wealthy cocoa Farmer and
cocoa merchant in (Zanu PF) Budiriro,the economic city
of Zimbabwe before he was killed to death by his
pollitical associates on one of their outing to make
pollitical dialoug. When my mother died on the 21st
October 1990, my father took me special because i was
motherless.

Before the death of my father on 2nd Feb 2002 in a
private hospital here in Budiriro. He secretly called
me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of
5.5m (Five Million, five hundred thousand dollars)
left in a suspense account in a local Bank in
Abidjan, the capital of cote d ivorie that he used my
name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in
deposit of the fund. He also explained to me that I
should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a
country of my choice where I will transfer this money
and use it for investment purpose, (such as real
estate management).

Dearest i am honourably seeking your assistance in
the following ways.

1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be
transferred to.

2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a small
girl

Moreover,i am willing to offer you 20% of the
sum as compensation for effort input after the
successful transfer of this fund to your designate
account overseas.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God Bless. Best regards.

Miss MARIA ADAMS.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com