These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 21, 2007

WITH TRUST

From: Mrs Gina Nkomo - mrsginankomo@visir.is

FROM:Mrs.GINA NKOMO
LOME TOGO.
CONFIDENTIL BUSINESS.

Email:(mrsgina_nkomo2011@yahoo.ca)

Dear Friend,

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you dont know me
personally.
I am MRS GINA NKOMO the wife of late Dr.Williams NKOMO, who was murdered in the
land dispute in Zimbabwe. I got your contact through the Togolaise chambers of
commerce in my search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very
confidential transaction that involves a transfer of a fund to a foreign
account and I decided to write you.

My late husband was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in
cold blood by the agents of the ruling government of President Robert Mugabe
for his alleged support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean opposition party
controlled by the entire minority.
Before his death he had taken me and my only son who is 18 years old to Lome
Togo as one of the most peaceful country in west Africa and also a tourist
country, to deposit the sum of US$15 MILLION
(Fifteen million united states dollars) with a security and finance company as
if he foresaw the looming danger in zimbabwe.

The money was packed in a trunk box as valuables/family treasure for security
reasons and deposited with a security company for safe keeping. This money was
embarked from the purchase of new machinery and chemical for farms and the
establishment of new farms in Lesotho, Swaziland. This land problem arose when
President Robert Mugabe introduced a new land act that wholly affected the rich
white farmers and some few blacks vehemently condemned the Modus Operandi
adopted by the government.

This resulted to rampant killing and mod action by the war veterans and some
political thugs.Precisely, more than thirty one (31)people have so far been
killed. Heads of government from west, especially Britain and United States of
America have voiced their condemnation of Mugabes plan. Suddenly, Togo
Development Community(TDC) has continued to support the Mugabes new land act,it
is against this background that I and my family who are currently residing in
Lome Togo,west Africa have decided to transfer my husband money into a foreign
account. I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking for a genuine foreign
account where this money could be transferred without the knowledge of my
government who are tactically freezing with my husband wealth and Togo
government seems to be playing along with them.

I am faced with the dilemma of investing this money in Togo for fear of
encountering the same experience in future since both countries have almost the
same political history. More so, the Togolaise foreign exchange policy does
not allow Assylum Seekers immediate investment chances hence I am forced to
look for an immediate alternative. As a woman, I am entrusting my future and
that of my family into your hands hoping that you will not betray the trust, I
must let you know that this transaction is 100% risk free and the nature of
your business does not necessarily matter.

For your assistance, we are offering you 20% of the total sum, 75% for my
family and I while 5% will be mapped out for any expenses we may incure during
the course of this transaction. We wish to invest our part of the money on
commercial property based on your advice. Finally, all we need from you is
assurance that you will not sit on this money when it finally gets into your
personal or company account in your country.

Please provide me with the following details:
1. Full Name
2. Your Telephone Number and Fax Number
3. Your Contact Address.
Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated
Yours sincerely,
Mrs. GINA NKOMO.
_______________________________

Lestu blöðin á Vísir Vefblöð! Fréttablaðið, Markaðurinn, og Sirkús á http://www.visir.is