These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 24, 2007

Awaiting your response

From: Nancy Konan - nancy_konan2@yahoo.fr

Dear,

If I must be fair to myself and to all, I would want to believe that this mail may keep you a little uneasy considering the fact that we do not know each other but frankly, that's the primary reason why I chose to contact you.

Really am so sorry as I never meant to put you off-guard by what I intend to tell you here and will appreciate it greatly if you do understand totally my situation and position regarding the subject matter that I am divulging here.
The political situation in my country here, Cote d'Ivoire has indeed dealt a great blow to me and my family. I have considered many options regarding my condition and resolved that I must forget ahead with my life if not for any thing to fulfil my dreams and the good intentions of my father who was murdered in cold blood by some group of rebel vagabonds. Their gruise was that my late father was suspected to be opposing their political ambitions with his wealth hence he was marked and eventually eliminated.

My late father was a very wealthy businessman and contractor and excelled in all his endeavours. I was away at school in Ghana when I got the news of my father's assasination early last year and felt devastated as my father was everything to me.
The assailants capitalised on the rebel activities in my area Bouake to kill my father as they claimed that he didn't want to join their group and fight the government hence he would be killed. The governement was handicapped to do anything since the rebels controlled the town till now.
When I came back, I was advised not to stay in the area since my father has been buried already. However, before now, I am aware of the fund,Six million Four houndred thousand united states dollars.USD($6,400,000) he lodged in a trunk box and deposited with a security company here in Cote d'Ivoire and he deposited the trunk box on behalf of his foreign business partner in abroad but he did not disclose the content of the trunk box to the company he only told the company that the trunk box contain with his family items.
I will require your assistance in helping me stand as my late father's foreign business partner who he deposited the trunk box on his behalf in the security company, the consignment was deposited in Africa and was later lifted to Europe where the consignment is now under the care of the security company.
According to the director of the company. I will still go to the security company and fine out more as soon as I hear seriousely from you.

I shall be glad to get your positive response so that I will proceed to giving you the contact of the security company and the details to make the contacts and request for the release and delivery of the trunk box to you.

Please kindly reply me through this my private email address ( nancy_konan2@yahoo.fr ) for more details on how to proceed.

Awaiting your response, I remain as always,
In His loving arms,

Nancy Konan