These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 24, 2007

FROM DONALD

From: victoria sally - victoriasally@hotmail.com

Dear Friend,
Kindly permit me to reach you through this medium i got your contact while i
was searching for a reliable foreigner who can help my present sdituation
first and foremost i want to introduce myself to you my name is DONALD JONES
a 31 years old son of a siera-leonian industrialist known as Dr Diouf jones
who died some months ago before his death he willed some of his properties
and fund to me without my knowledge untill the day of his death when he
called upon me and informed me, following this development being his
favourite son among many, i was more favoured than the other children and
being from a polygamous home, jalousy arose amongst my family and now they
are after my life so i had no choice than to sell the properties willed to
me by my father along with the money, i was able to lodge it in a security
firm with the help of my father friend right now am in the united kingdom
(uk) as you call call me on my mobile number 009-447031912243.

Dear brother i need your assistance in helping me recieve this $12million
usd and also your assistance in helping me get a residence permit in your
country so that when the fund gets to you i can come over to invest in your
country as i want to start a new life abroad, you will also assist in
advising me on which line of investment i can put my fund on i will be glad
if you can work with me in actualising this goal.

I want you to know that this is all i have in life now, and that is why i am
asking for your assistance, and i need your total trust and co-operation,
for your assistance i am hereby offering you 20% of the total sum i pray as
you help me, we go along way as friends brothers and bussines partners i
look forward to a long lasting relationship with you hoping to hear from you
soonest.

Thanks
yours faithfully
DONALD JONES


please kindly indicate your ability to receive my fund, from the financial
firm when you indicate your ability i will inform you of how you can receive
my fund and send to you the vital documents as regards my fund, after which
we will make arrangement for my coming but i want you to assure me of the
following.

1== that you will be capable of receiving my fund

2== that you are assuring me of your trust

3== that you will help in in advising me of where we can invest our fund

4== that you will help in helping me come over to your country after the
conclusion of our transaction

_________________________________________________________________
Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You'll love Windows Live
Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507