These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 24, 2007

DEAR BELOVETH

From: Mr Tyron Savimbi - tmsavimbi6@yahoo.co.uk

In Good Faith I Contact You and i quite believe that life is vanity; the only life worth Living is a life devoted to serve the Almighty
Creator, most merciful, most compassionate and most benevolent. This is the reason for my present decision that is absolutely based on
freewill and humanitarian bases.

I am Tyron Savimbi the only surviving child of the Jonas Savimbi, The Head of the UNITA Rebel leaders of Angola. For his enemies, he was
called The SADDAM HUSSEIN OF ANGOLA but My late father fought the agonizing civil war from the very scratch in order to protect Angolans, and he
was in charge of selling of diamonds and other solid minerals that belong to the rebels stronghold area. This Position made him very rich

and powerful, that the other rebel supporters of UNITA became envious that they set my father up and he was killed. Please click the links below
for details

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/264094.stm ,http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/SavimbiKilled.html , they also executed
everyone that bared the same surname with us in my village, thus making sure that we were completely wiped out, but glory be to the creator
who brought An aid loyal to my father met with me and my Mother and sneaked us to Zambia a neighbouring country from where we travelled to
London to seek asylum which is still in progress.

My mother died of extreme cancer some months ago here in London and was buried by her only sister but I was not able to attend the burial
to give my mother the last respect because I am undergoing a mechanised treatment for Oesophageal cancer which has become so bad that my
life is been lived with the help of machines and have since lost the ability to talk and I believe I have less than some weeks to live but
before I die I wish to make things right as it has been my mother's wish even at the point of death.

Some months ago my late mother took me to a Finance/Security firm where my late Father deposited large sum of money which he acquired
during the war and I took Possession I do not want this money to get into wrong hands by means of interstate Laws. My late father probably did
not do thing right and fate has dealt with us decisively, but lying here on my dying bed I am determined to do things right to enable me die in a
state of Taahir, by passing this fund on to a God fearing person that will use it to portage religions to the glory of the Almighty Creator,
take care of the weak of the earth (the widows, old and orphans).

If you know and believe in your heart that you can stand up for a good course and bring glory to the name of Almighty Creator, the most
merciful, most benevolent and most gracious, distinguish yourself in this world full of evil and corruption, and use this money just as I have
said, then get in touch with me immediately but i want you to pray about this before you make your decision.

May the guidance of the lord be with you and your household.

Please send your reply to: tmsavimbi6@yahoo.co.uk

Tyron Savimbi