These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dear respectiful one

From: Eva - e.o100@yahoo.fr

Dear respectiful one,
It is with a heart full of hope that I write, soliciting for your
strict confidential in this transaction. Although we have not met
before but through email communication we can know each other very
well. As matter of fact, the reason of dropping this few words to you
are because of the need to invest in your country through your
assistance. Already I have made every arrangement on how the money
will be released and transferred depending on how you might want it.
To clear myself I am,Miss Eva Osafo-Maafo is my name 21 years of age
and the only Daughter of former Ghanaian Minister of Education.
Although he was sacked by President John Kufuor on 28 April 2006 for
the fact he signed 29 million book publication contracts with
Macmillan Education without reference to the Public Procurement Board
and without Parliamentary approval. You can read more on this web
page
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?
ID=103713

My father and mother were among the dead after a plane carrying at
least 104 people crashed in Nigeria on 29 Oct 2006 (May their soul
rest in perfect peace). As matter of fact fifteen million united state
dollars.left in fixed deposit account in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire West
Africa where I'm presently staying and writing you from. The
information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential.

My Dad deposited the money with utmost intentions of having it
transferred overseas for investment. Since after his death I've been
trying to have direct access to the funds but was refused on the
ground that I am still not yet of the age they agreed with my late
father. It was as a result of this their Operation advised me that if I
can get someone who is above the stipulated age to intercede on my
behalf, he'll facilitate the transfer of the fund to the person's care
as nominated which informed why I contacted you for my help. If not
because of the agreement they had with my late father, I would have
had direct access to the bank where the funds is but it clearly
stated that unless I am 30 years of age. I would like you to give this
a highly confidential approach. Do not delay to ask any question you
wish to ask
concerning this transaction. I am in a sincere desire of your humble
assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly
regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:

1.Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2.Can I completely trust you?
I wait your urgent response.

Regards,

Eva Osafo-Maafo