These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 17, 2007

Good day

From: Adeline Ichengini - delinegirl87@yahoo.co.jp

Good day,

I want to drop you a quick note because I did not hear back from you concerning
the information I sent you the other day. But In case you did not receive
the letter introducing my intent. I am Miss. Adeline Ichengini, 20yrs old.
Before the incident that caused the life of my father, He told me how he
secretly concealed sum huge amount of money in US dollars into a trunk box,
the box was deposited in a Security Company on my name; the money was realized
from his gold dust he sold years back and that was why his uncle poisoned
him.

The issued documents that cover the deposit are intact and well secured and
this is why I need your assistance as my late father?s foreign partner to
put up claims to this trunk box.

I intend offering you some percentage for your assistance and any expenses
incurred along the line. I will also empower you with a letter of authority
as my foreign trustee to this box with all necessary documentations. All
I need from you is Truthfulness, Honesty and Sincerity assuring me that you
can in all honesty and sincerity render assistance to me.

Any delay in response to this mail may compel me to source for other measures
or perhaps choose the alternative which I will not be happy to. Please, do
not see this as a strange possibility or an unbelievable opportunity to make
wealth, rather see this as a rare chance to assist the less privileged one
in truth and in spirit with a substance.

I await your immediate response.

Adeline Ichengini