These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 17, 2007

dear sir

From: shaderach korwhyee - korwhyee@yahoo.com

dear sir
How are you .First i most solicit strictest confidence
to you and i pray that my desire to contact you will
be given me geneuine approval considering the fact we
have not know each orther befroe, i which to use this
opportunity to introduces myself to you.
I am bentu kantu from Monrovia liberia in west
africa i write to inform you my desire to invest and
buy a living house in your country,i am the Son of
late Chifes shadrach kantu my Father was a diamond
merchant in my country Monrovia before he died.

My father deid of cancer due to smoking ,Before my
father deid he reaveal to me and my mother about the
Consignment containing $12.5.millionusd which he
deposited with a security company here in Accra Ghana
for safy keeping and investment pupose, presntly now i
and my mother came all the way to Ghana since my
father died to notify the security company for the
cliams,and we are stays in the
camp here.

I and my Mother went to the the security company for
the cliams of the consignment and the security company
told us that before the consignment can be release to
us from the company we need a foreign partner overseas
to recieve the consignment because that was the
Contract Bond Signed between my late father and the
security company,which i want you to lecture us on how
best we can invest this consignment in your
country,bescuase my father told us that it's is
dangerouis to invest this money in africa,due to maket
instability facing african countreis that is why we
want to invest in abroad.

For your asistance ,myself and my mother have agreed
to offer our foriegn partner 20% of the total amount
of the money for your asistance and 5% for all
expences, we have all the vital Document covering the
consignment which is (1, Certificate Of Ownership
,(2)Certificate Of Deposit (3) Contract Bond )
and
they are here with my late father Barrister here in
Accra Ghana.

Please note that i want you to keep it confidentail
alone.which i will want you give me your phone
number's so that i can give you more information about
the transaction.
Hope to here from you shortly
God bless you'' as you Do.
best ragard
bentu

---------------------------------
Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out