These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, May 18, 2007

From Miss Akissi Dasse

From: Akissi Dasse - akissidasse112@yahoo.com

From Miss Akissi Dasse

22 BP 321 abidjan 22,
Abidjan,cote d'ivoire.

Dearest One,

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I
intend to establish in your country, Though I have not met with you
before but I believe one has to risk, confiding in someone to succeed
in this life.

May God bless you as you listern to me because I believe and hope that
this mail will finds you in good health and faith.

I am Miss Akissi Dasse the only duagther of late Mr. and Mrs. Dasse
Kouakou from Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire. There is a huge amount of money
Six million, Three hundred thousand

United State Dollars "6,300,000.00" U.S.A dollars which I inherited
from my late fether before he was killed.

Before the death of my father, he disclose to me about the diplomatic
money in a trunk box that he deposited in a [security company]
containing US $6.300,000. and my name was the next of kin and the
original document of deposit is intact. The fear of money not raising

eye brows here in cote d' ivoire, I decided to contact you seeking for
your help and for you to stand on my side in the security company
because I am too young to handle this, said by the director of the
security company. I will give you more information as soon as you hear

from you. I am planning to invest the rest of this money in your
country or anywhere safe enough for you, under your guidiance. I want
you to help me to retrieve this my only inheritance out of the security
company into your country for the investment.

I want to assure you that this transaction is 100 % risk free because
no other person knows about this box and the content of it apart from
me and you. All is legal and authentic.

I want you to understand that the security officials do not know that
the trunk box conatins money because my late father deposited it in
their custody for save keeping as a family valuables.

I will give you more information about this,I do hope of establishing
a rewarding and good relationship with you and your family as soon as i
join you for the investment and to start my new life, Remember I will
be countnueing my education while you handle and control the investment
as i finish my education.

How i wish that you can fly down here so that you will comfirm every
thing to your self? please let me know if you can come down here so
that i will arrange to receive you and take you to the security company
and to also inform the security company about you.

I am 22 years old, Single and also a christain but I was ment to know
that a woman has no religion untill she is under a man or family. I
promised to abide to any religion that you and your family are into

I am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Best regard.

Miss Akissi Dasse