These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, May 18, 2007

INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP

From: Mark Vincent - marrvis@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you, With warm heart. My name is Mark Vincent, the Director Foreign Exchange Control Department of NATWEST BANK OF LONDON. I offer my friendship, and I hope this mail meets you in good time. I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business. Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication. However, this correspondence is private, and it should be treated in strict confidence. However, strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration of it's importance and the immense benefit it will be to both parties involve.

I discovered a dormant account in my office owned by a deceased who died in a plane crash. As Director Foreign Exchange Control Department of this bank. it will be in my interest to transfer this fund worth £36,759, 000. 00 (Thirty Six Million, Seven Hundred and Fifty Nine Thousand Pounds sterling) in an account offshore.

If you can be a collaborator to this please indicate interest immediately for us to proceed. Remember this is absolutely confidential. As my job and family will be jeopardize if it were bleached and I will also be in trouble. Your contact phone numbers and name will be necessary for this effect. This transaction is totally risk and trouble free as the fund is legitimate and does not originated from any illegal act. I will furnish you with the details as soon as I receive any response from you.

Regards and respect,
Yours,
Mark Vincent


---------------------------------
Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing