These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, May 18, 2007

I cries for help.(Your urgent response is highly needed).Reply soonest please

From: jirmanata ibrahim - jirmanata_ibra1@yahoo.com

Dearest Sir/madam,

My name is Miss.Jirmanata Ibrahim,a Sierra Leonian by birth, residing in
Burkina-Faso,West Africa.You will be surprise to receive this mail from a
total stranger like me,Anyway,i got your contact through network-online
media,and i decided to approach you for assistance.

My father,the late Dr.Ibrahim.s.Mustapha,was one of the prominent
Diamond dealers in my country Sierra Leone, he was also one of the paramont
chiefs in my town before He was murdered in cold blood early last year
alongside with my mother by the Rebels of (R.U.F )when they invaded the
town.

When i got home from school to see the remains of my late father and other
family members,i discovered that my home had been burnt down and my parents
were both murdered by the Rebels of (R.U.F) that has been fighting against
the legitimate Government in my country since 1992.

My late father deposited the sum of (USD$12.3million),at the Bank Of
Africa as a fixed deposit account,here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso,West
Africa before his untimely death,this money was meant to be used to build an
ultral mordern medical Clinic here in Burkina-Faso for me after i shall have
completed my studies as a qualified Doctor, but untimely death of my parents
have denied me this good opportunity.

Now,as the next of kin, and the only survived child.I am to make the
claim,but i needed a reliable person as a foriegner with a foriegn
account number,through whom i could move the money abroad and who will
subsequently help me to invest the money wisely while i go back to school to
complete my education.

Bear in mind that i would entrust this money in your hands if you
would be willing to help me in this matter.I am also willing to give you 40%
of the total sum if you will be willing to assist me in this matter.In
addition,i will equally add 5% to your 40%, after the transfer to cover any
expenses which may be incured in the cause of moving this money abroad to
your bank account.Meaning that you will be entitled to 45% of the total sum
after the transfer.

If you can assist me,please get back to me promptly through this my
E-mail address so that we can discuss the modalities of making this move.I
will equally insist that you make it a very private, and confidential
matter.I look forward to hear from you soonest.I will equally send to
you the certificate of deposit of the fund, and my refuge identity card for
trust,and assurance in you of the geniuety of this claim.

Thanks From,
Miss.Jirmanata Ibrahim.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01