These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, May 26, 2007

From: Mr. Jack Ngesah

From: jack ngesah - n_j12@hotmail.fr

From: Mr. Jack Ngesah
My dear friend,
comppliments of the day,How are you today,Hope you are fine.
By introduction, I am Jack Ngesah, a Sierra Leonean and son of late Chief Jacob Aka Ngesah, a rubber, gold and diamond exporter. Before the death of my father, he disclosed to me about the total sum of $15.5Million US dollars (Fifteen Million And Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in a metallic trunk box, which he deposited under a security company in a finance firm in Cote d'Ivoire Abidjan and it was registered as FAMILY VALUABLES containing AFRICAN ARTWORKS.

This he did for security reasons. This fund represents the huge sales/profit he realised from his export deals on rubber, gold and diamond.For security reasons according to my late father, he made an agreement with the security company that his partner/beneficiary will come forward for the claiming of the consignments for onward transfer to the custody of the partner/beneficiary.

My late father advised me while in sick bed that I should look for a Honest Trustworthy and Reliable foreigner who will stand as his foreign business partner/beneficiary of the consignments so that the Metallic Trunk Box containing $15.5M USD, will be released to him/her for a partnership investment, based on our agreement.

Right now, I am in the house of my church pastor with my junior sister by name Jennifer, because my late father's uncle is planning to eliminate us so that he can inherit our father's wealth. Meanwhile, I am writing to know if you can stand as the beneficiary of the Consignment and to also provide me your full identification so that I will submit it to the security company in Cote D' Ivoire Abidjan for the release of the consignment for a partnership investment you will later introduce us in your country.

Note that after the consignment is release to you, I will send you the access opening code/password of the metallic box to enable you collect some money which you will send to us in order for me and my sister to secure the necessary travelling documents to come over to meet with you for the investment program. Upon the confirmation of your interest to assist us, the Certificate Of Deposit, Agreement and the Official Reciept which was issued to my late father by the security company at the day of deposit will be forwarded to you for verification & confirmation.

We Propose 15% of the total sum to you for your assistance while 10% will be set aside for any expenses that may arise during the process of retrieving the consignment from the security company.Indicate your interest and willingness to assist us as soon as you received this mail.

NOTE: THIS TRANSACTION NEEDS ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY FOR SECURITY REASONS.

NOTE AGAIN: THE OFFICIALS OF THE SECURITY COMPANY DOES NOT KNOW THE REAL CONTENT OF THE METALLIC TRUNK BOX, BECAUSE IT WAS REGISTERED AS FAMILY VALUABLES CONTAINING AFRICA ARTWORKS.

I am waiting to hear from you through my private email address:Ngesah_private@yahoo.com
Please inform me immediately if there is any aspect of this message you do not understand.I await for your urgent response, my dear partner.

Best Regards,Jack Ngesah.
_________________________________________________________________
Découvrez Windows Live Spaces et créez votre site Web perso en quelques clics !
http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx