These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, May 26, 2007

Urgent Attention

From: Royal Bank of canada - paul_patterson1@ig.com.br

Attn:sir,


My name is Mr. Paul Patterson,
Regional Head of British Isles (Royal Bank of Canada Investment
Management (UK) Limited).

I am writing in respect of a German British citizen customer of my bank
Mr.Akotuah S.T who died together with his wife and children in a Plan crash
on Monday 31st july 2000 while they were flying to New York on vacation.
Please see tp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm for more
information. The late Mr.Akotuah S. E left in our bank the sum of fifteen
million five hundred thousand pounds (£15.5 million pounds) and nobody will
ever come for this money because he died with his entire family. I am the
only person that is aware of this money since Mr. Akotuah S. E did not give
to my bank any next of kin to inherit his money. Now, I want to use my
position in the bank to transfer this money to your country for
investment.If you can provide me with an account where I can transfer this (
fifteen million five hundred thousand pounds)£15.5 million pounds.

I will give you 40% of this entire fund while the remaining 50%
shall be for me, extra 10% will be for transfer charges. I am hoping to
get a favourable response from you.

Regards,

Mr. Paul Patterson

Reply to this email address
paul_Patterson1@yahoo.co.uk