These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, May 26, 2007

please I need your asistance

From: Rita micheal - rita070mic2002@yahoo.co.jp

Dearest one,

I felt greatly impressed reading from you. How are you doing? Hope fine. I decided to contact you after reading your profile and I will like to belong to your family after this transaction. This letter should not be a surprise to you. After considering the fact that we have not had any formal
acquaintance before .but all the same I would want you for the sake of God to give this an immediate attention in view of the fact that the security of our live and possession is at stake .

I am Miss. Rita Micheal a 24 years old from Ivory Coast (Cote D棚voire) presently living in Abidjan Ivory coast with my brother Mark who is 17 years old .My father Mr. JEAN MICHEAL who before his untimely death assassinated by the rebels was the Director of Cote D棚voire Ministry of
Finance CIMF) . He was killed in our government residential house along side with two of my other brothers, two house maids and one government attached security guard fortunately for I and my younger brother, we were on a week end visit to our home town As we got the news of the tragedy .We
immediately managed to ran into Church and stayed with a pastor for refuge. But unfortunately, as fate would have it , the pastor (Pastor Timo Konan) was posted out of the country and we lost contact with him. My mother died as a result of what the Doctor called cardiac arrest .

Before the death of my father, he deposited the sum of US$4,500 000 USD (Four million Five hundred thousand USD ) made by my late father in one of the big banks here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. According to my late father, he intended to use this fund for his international business transaction
after his tenure in office but was unfortunately murdered .We had located the Bank where the money is deposited with the help of our church pastor and established ownership after presenting the legal documents of the fund. Please right now ,with the bitter experiences we had in our country and
the war still going on especially in diamond area which incidentally is where we came from, coupled with the incessant political crisis and hostilities in this country Ivory coast ,we desire seriously to leave here and live the rest of our life into a more peaceful and politically stable country
like yours. Hence this proposal and request .Dearest, I want you to help us in the following ways :
1) To provide us with a good bank account to transfer the money into.
2) To help us invest the money into a lucrative business .
3) To assist my brother Mark get a college admission to further his education as I will engage into the fund managing with your help.

Please I know that this letter may sound strange and incredible to you but I want you to do this for us because of our life and future. Therefore for the sake of God and humanity give an immediate positive consideration and reply to me by our e-mail address. I will willingly agree to any
suitable percentage of the money you will propose as your compensation for your assistance with regards to the above. Please in view of our sensitive refugee status and as we are still conscious of our father 's enemies .I would like you to give this a highly confidential approach . I will call
you on the phone once you send your phone number.

Sincerely yours
Rita micheal.


---------------------------------
Easy + Joy + Powerful = Yahoo! Bookmarks x Toolbar