These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, May 20, 2007

HELLO OWNER

From: lisa mcdavitt - mcdavitt_lizzy001@yahoo.ca

Hello Owner,
I am lizzy mcdavitt by name,I was born in United States Of America and i was also brought up there too.... my father's name is Mr mcdavitt and my mum's name is Mrs Jennifer mcdavitt they are good and caring parents of mine and i finished my primary school level in the states before i later travelled to United Kingdom to continue my education there with my cousin.I went to the University of Leeds and i studied for six years before i later graduated as a
business administrator and months after my graduation i was lucky to get a job and i work with textile company in London for two years and i was also lucky i was made a manager of another branchof company and our new company company in West Africa so i was made the assistant manager over therein Lagos,Nigeria so i am there at present so due to my intelligence,i was awarded the best female business administrator by our group of companies in the year 2005 .
I lost my parents they are in the states due to hurricane including my younger ones except our
second born and i have come to the states to pick him up to stay with me in Nigeria she is still a
young kid and i have promised to take good care of her as well and also in her education as our
late parents always told us when they are still alive.
Moreover we have decided and also concluded to come over to the states cos there is no place
like our home i have wanted to come back to the states i order to find my soulmate and settle down in my home country so that i can take good care of my younger one in his education so that she can become a better person in life and i'm sure my late parents will be happy with my good plans for her,And so that is the reason why i have searched for site to look for apartments in the United States and luckily i came accross craiglist.org in an oviation magazine and i'm so elated to write u to kindly grant me your apartment or any one whom you know can be oof a better position to offer this and i will pay you by check so my ex-boss will have to issue out the cheque for payment of the apartment
REGARDS,
lizzy mcdavitt

---------------------------------
Now you can have a huge leap forward in email: get the new Yahoo! Mail