These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, May 20, 2007

Warm Greetings

From: Engr. Kirby Gumede - engr.kirbygumede@executivemail.co.za

From: Engr. Kirby Gumede
Tel: + 27 736292990
Fax: + 27 866092990

Warm Greetings,

I write, asking for your indulgence in re-profiling funds which we want to
keep safely overseas under your supervision. We would like you to receive
these funds on our behalf for investment purpose. The Funds were derived
over time from a project awarded to a foreign firm by my Department.
Presently the actual contract cost have been paid to the original project
executors, leaving a substantial balance amount which we have in principle
obtained approval to remit overseas.

Currently, I work as a Director of Projects at the Department of Minerals
& Energy here in Pretoria, Republic of South Africa. My partners have
given me the approval to negotiate a suitable compensation for your
participation and I will furnish you all the details as soon as I receive
a response from you. This endeavor has no risk factor on your part
provided you treat it with the utmost discretion.

You are advised to reach me through my private Tel/Fax as stated above to
discuss further with you.

I kindly wait to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Engr. Kirby Gumede