These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, May 20, 2007

Legitimate Assistance

From: Mr.Garcia Elias - eligarcia@mail2spain.com

Calle Sor Ángela de la Cruz,
24 - 3º D, 28020 Madrid,
España.
Attention: Sir,
I am Mr. Garcia Elias Principal partner (G. Elias & Muñoz Abogados). I am contacting you towards the realization of a legitimate and profitable project. Some time ago, I was privilege to be introduced to Don Jesus Gil by one of my legal associate. Don Jesus Gil is a businessman, Politician and former Mayor of the city of Marbella (1995 - 2001). Soon he gain confidence in me and employed my services as his legal adviser/investment Consultant.
In January 1999, Don Jesus Gil was accuse by the government authorities for fraud, embezzlement and falsification of public documents, he was jailed accordingly but later pardon on the ground of ill health. Upon release, he invited me and told me of his desire to secretly move USD21.9 Million out of the country to his foreign collaborators with my support and back up since his financial activities was being monitored by the government authorities.
Precisely on the 7Th of May 2004, Don Jesus Gil invited me to his office and showed me a sealed box containing USD21.9 Million, he instructed me to use my position as a respected lawyer lodge the sealed box in the vault of a bank in his name on behalf of his foreign associate and declare to the management of the bank that the box contain "family valuables" which I willingly oblige. On May 14Th 2004, Don Jesus Gil was serious ill and was rushed to the hospital where he died of brain hemorrhage. See below link for more information on Don Jesus Gill: http://andalucia.com/history/people/jesusgil.htm
Last Monday, The management of the bank called me and threaten to dispose the box and it content if I fail to introduce the foreign associate to Don Jesus Gil to come for the claim. It's evident that he has not initiated any contact before his untimely death hence I decided to contact you to stand as the foreigner to claim this box of money from the vault of the bank.
In acceptance whereof, I intend to compensate you with 40% of the total sum (USD21.9 Million) while the balance 60% will be for me. Note that this is a honest proposal and it's 100% safe.
Call me at your earliest convenience at 0034 657741450. Thank you for your anticipated urgent cooperation.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Garcia Elias
Partner.
G. Elias & Muñoz Abogados
Tel: 0034 657741450