These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, June 18, 2007

Acknlowledge receipt

From: Maria Craig - mamaria20up@yahoo.co.uk

Mrs. Maria Craig.#23 Les CachesSt. Martins Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom.

I am the above named person but now undergoing medicaltreatment in London, England. I am married to Dr. RichardCraig who worked with British Railway Commission in ChelseaEngland for over a decade before he died on 5th of Julyin the year 2003. We were married for fifteen yearswithout a child. He died after a brief illness that lastedfor two weeks. Before his death he made a vow to use hiswealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in thesociety. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or geta child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husbandwas alive he deposited the sum of Eighteen Million US Dollarswith one Finance House. After his death I broke the depositbond with the finance house and secured the money with aSecurity Company here in Europe. I did this to avoid loosingthe funds to my husband's relatives who were so eager to haveall his belongings. Presently, this money is still with theFinance House. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would notlast for the next 150 days due to cancer problem. Though whatdisturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my conditionI decided to donate this fund to an individual or betterstill a God fearing person who will utilize this money theway I am going to instruct here in. I want an individual thatwill use this to fund and provide succour to poor and indigent
persons,orphanages, and widows and for propagating peace inthe universe. I understand that blessed is the hand that gives.I took this decision because I do not have any child thatwill inherit this money and my husband relatives are notinclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my husbandshard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in whichhe did not specify. I do not want a situation where this moneywill be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for takingthis bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know whereI am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of theAlmighty. I do not need any telephone communication in thisregard because of my health, and because of the presence ofmy husbands relatives around me always. I do not want themto know about this development. With God all things are possible.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contactof the Finance House. I will also issue you a Letter of Authoritythat will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund.I want you to always pray for me. My happiness is that I liveda life worthy of emulation. Whosoever that wants to serve theAlmighty must serve him with all his heart and mind and alwaysbe prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your replywill give me room in sourcing for an individual for thissame purpose. Please assure me that you will act according tospecification herein. Hoping to hear from you.Thank you and may the Almighty bless you.

Yours sincerely,Mrs. Maria Craig (Benefactor)

Please send your reply to: mamaria20up@yahoo.co.uk
_________________________________________________________________
Discover the new Windows Vista
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE